Monday, January 2, 2012

Dr. Horrible Is Taken Already

Happy New Year everybody! I hope, like me, you rang it in in style, trying to make yourself hungry and watching Clone High with your girlfriend. 4 chemos down, only 8 more to go! My hair is really starting to come out now, it's getting a little weird. Which is just how I like it.

What else, what else. I have a PET scan scheduled for Friday. So when I meet with my doctor before my next round of chemo (the following Wednesday) he will give me those results, let me know if the chemo's working. Which it probably is, chemo is notoriously bad for cancer. But if it's not quite cutting it, we may have to throw some radiation in the mix, and I do not want that. All the literature says it comes with lots of feeling shitty and absolutely no super powers, except possibly mutating small children.

Although. With no hair and a mutating babies superpower ... I'll be working on a villain alias and signature catchphrase just in case.

2 comments:

Darnell said...

I'm liking Admiral Alopecia and his Mutant Seamen.

Unknown said...

Girlfriend: OK, Captain Alopecia.

Me: What? It's ADMIRAL. I have not worked so long and hard in the Evil Mutant Navy to still be a Captain, thank you!