Friday, October 26, 2012

Bananas

If I told you "we gotta get rid of all these apples. They're driving down the banana sales," well you'd probably think that sounded fishy. If you asked me "And what do you do, exactly?" and I was all "Who, moi? I'm a banana salesman" ... you'd probably not go along with that scheme. Seems a little self-serving, you'd think to yourself. Right?

That's about what I see going on in the world right now now. Yea, that's right! This is a politics blog now. </readership>

On either side of the aisle they say a lot about what they will do and even what they have done. But if you look at what they've ACTUALLY done and who really benefits... it starts to look like they're all banana salesmen.

And they're getting rid of all the apples.

I actually have five insurance companies right now. Does that seem weird? Five different companies insure me in different ways. One of them wants the government to pay so it doesn't have to, and they think it's MY job to fight that fight.

Also one of the overlords at Capital One gave some of my student loan debt to his friend, the overlord at Discover, so I officially owe my ass to them now, too. They don't break my legs, but they do try to ruin my life. Got double-charged in the same month I stopped getting paid. That's not what you want. That's some fucking CAHOOTS.

Oh, my steroid dose is down. I have feelings again and I only bake every other day. Oh! Superbowl idea: cookies and what do you know? They're little footballs. Chocolate frosted with white icing for the laces. God that would take all day.

No comments: