Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Don't Know What to Say (Prologue)

Title of blog post = title of cancer memoir!

Damn, I had the funniest cancer memoir title but I forgot it. Oh well, I thought up another one, it's all good. Better than My Staycation in Hell. I will post other ones in the comments if I think of them. Your suggestions are appreciated!

I totally wrote a couple posts ago (albeit a few months ago) that the plan was ICE chemo until clean PET, then superchemo. But I never blogged about getting that clean PET. Oh well. I got sick of itemizing cancer facts to the point that I didn't even use this outlet to celebrate that win.

Maybe because things are currently the hardest they've ever been and getting worse. I'm anemic to the point that it winds me to walk around the apartment. I don't get out of breath often since I am in exactly the shape I need to be in for my lifestyle. It is disconcerting to be so weak. And neutrapenia continues to shit all over my social life. (Not to mention we have these cherries in the fridge that look so damn delicious.)

Oh, and I'm going absolutely out of my mind. But I think that's a topic for the real post, not the prologue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about those temptatious cherries!! Love, Girlfriend.