Thursday, March 21, 2013

*Read the Comments

Maybe extended metaphors are lost on the literal-minded. Alternately, maybe even I lost the thread.

Because I don't know what I was talking about yesterday. I should have just linked Ze Frank's brain crack vid and dropped the mic.

Don't wait, is all I'm saying. It's 5 points for cancer reference. The future might not be what you expect. The future might not even be coming.

If you are me, you might want more education, more experience, a better job, financial stability. A house west of here. A dog and a wife and a couple of kids.

Well, now my future children live in a really expensive freezer. I took a sick day this week that I literally don't have to deal with pain, exhaustion and the panic that my cancer is coming back. I'm definitely too poor for a house and I'm going nowhere as slowly as I can.

Although I am now officially blog published*, no matter what any of my 11 Twitter followers might think.

So I win.

1 comment:

Axldemic said...

I was going to mention Ze Frank to you the other day, in a different context. I'm sending all the strength I can spare directly to you.